Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Worms, Monkeys,Sex, AIDS,Drugs and...?

Far be it from me to disparage learned scientists, however, on Yahoo was a report that IF you had worms, you were more likely to get AIDS. HUH? And then the article went on to explain that in the sub-Saharan part of Africa(Uganda)people were swimming in water and drinking water and etc etc that had worms in it, but these learned fuzzy heads were giving monkeys AIDS to study the effect that worms had on them...HUH?

So, I tried to simplify this, first off, I thought that AIDS was spread by sexual contact and by the use of dirty needles that were already infected with tainted blood, so what it boils down to is THIS!

Either the people in Uganda are having sex with infected monkeys with worms, and I shudder at the vision that went along with that thought, or the people in Uganda are doing drugs with infected monkeys, or the worms in the water have AIDS and they are having sex and doing drugs with humans.

Frankly, by the time I finished reading the article on Yahoo I was more confused than I normally am. But one other thing stuck out like an immense hard on. The article read that it took seventeen times less the AIDS virus to infect monkeys with the virus...well...NO SHIT Sherlock! Monkeys are way smaller than humans!...DUH!

I don't know, maybe they should infect a gorilla with AIDS the old fashioned way, you know, screw him up the ass, then give him some injectable crack in a dirty needle. Now, there is a vision to ponder inside of your pointy little head.

Guess I'll cruise on over to MSN and see if I can't REALLY screw up my head by immersing myself in their inane and simpleton news articles. Have a Great Day Y'all



1 comment:

_-*Kristen*-_ said...

well maybe they drank the water with the worms in it and thats how they got aids. Then they took some blood that had aids in it, and injected it into the monkeys blood stream