Monday, July 21, 2008

Additional Musings, Meanderings and Comments on The Human Conditon

From my observation post high atop the parapets of my castle I have had the chance the last few weeks to observe the comings and goings and hi jinks of the humans below, and you know what? I'm not impressed. UH...let me clarify that...I am impressed by the capabilitites of a small percentage of humans to be treacherous, callous, uncaring and just downright mean.

What? You tell the Moon Rabbit he's wrong? Shame on you! Yeah! That's right...shame... on... YOU! The Magnificent Moon Rabbit knows whereof he writes...Let's examine further...shall we?

Orlando, Fla: A baby disappears for five weeks and the mother doesn't report it? Whats wrong with that picture?

York, Pa: A pregnant woman is bound, sedated and her baby cut from her womb. What's wrong with that picture?

The USA: We spend billions of dollars giving foreign aid and only give a small fraction of that back to OUR homeless, OUR sick, OUR needy. What is wrong with THAT picture?

Iraq: We spend billions of dollars on a war that has no just position or frame of reference, have over 4,000 killed and the goverment has depleted our 'Home Defense' troops by sending them to Iraq. What is wrong with that picture?

Am I being too harsh? What? You mean the sweet cuddly little old Moon Rabbit? You damn skippy I am!

Do, I the Crusading Moon Rabbit see any end to this madness?

Yes, I do!

Right after the world as we know it ends and something better comes down the pike, but don't expect that to be any time soon.

Well,it's almost lunch time, I guess I'll go munch on a carrot and maybe later on I'll hop on down to that good looking blondes place and steal a 7 Up, I like to hear her scream!

'Bye Y'all



No comments: