Friday, August 1, 2008

Thank God and Greyhound, You'll be beheaded!

Yeah, yeah,yeah, I'm a Roy Clark fan, you got a problem with that? huh?



OH GOODY! Now we have psycho terrorists on the last bastion of unfettered continental travel.



So, this FREAK gets his self on a GREYHOUND and later proceeds to stab AND behead another passenger, apparently just for slaps and giggles!



HUH?


Ya know, the more I hear and the more I see, from the DREADED MARS MONKEYS to THE DREADED SPACE INVADING REPUBLICANS, I'm getting to the point of where I don't wanna go ANYWHERE except to the coffee pot.


For once in a helluva long time, I am speechless. Well, maybe not speechless, but just in shock, and it's not the crime itself, it's the idea that an institution as aged as GREYHOUND can be subject to something like THIS!


Make no mistake, I am in shock at the brutality of something like this, but it's also the idea that we are not safe anywhere, anymore,anytime. THAT is a sad state of human affairs, what the hell happened and when to bring us to this point, it's friggin' ridiculous!


Does any of this make sense? Being stabbed is one thing, but to be decapitated when all you're doing is riding down the road.


I mean, how is GREYHOUND going to rebound, that just leave the driving to us thing is OUT THE WINDOW folks...Are they gonna have Bus Marshals now? Is it gonna be, take off your shoes and you can't have a carry on in the terminals now?


I can just see it now, lines queued up, people in stockng feet and being scanned by a metal detector, at a friggin' bus station no less...Jeez!


Not to mention the rebound PR campaign, just leave the driving to us and our drivers are now fully armed to protect you in case of a psycho beheading attack! UH HUH!


Think I'm gonna go get a cup of coffee and really try to figure this one out...The Big Grey Dog does not BITE BACK...dammit!....Well. maybe it does, just NOT fast enough. And who was this FREAK anyway? And WHY did he do something so horrendous and out of any known frame of reference for the average joe like me and you?


I'll be back later to vent some more on tis subject...or...another one ROFLMAO!




1 comment:

_-*Kristen*-_ said...

I think the more that technology advances, the more problems will arise alike to this one. which will then turn to more laws being made, and the closer we get to not deciding for ourselves anymore because we are too immature to handle the big toys.

"No, Jimmy you can not play with that ticking time bomb."