Friday, August 1, 2008

OOOOOOO Big man in Muncie....yeah...right!

Low life, scum bag SOB is more like it! This sub human creature that wears a man suit forces his eight year old daughter to stab the family cat AFTER he strangles it in front of her and her young brother because...now hold on to your undies...got a good grip on 'em?...OK...here we go...he wanted to have his children learn how to kill! Yeah...that makes a lot of sense to him... I guess...

Now, he/ it claims to have been drunk and doesn't 'remember much about that day'...HORSESHIT!

Convenient excuse, works every time...

The hell with sending this piece of human garbage to jail...he needs to be tied to a stake and horsewhipped! What? You got a problem with that? THAT makes you just as weird as he is if you can't see the logic in that punishment.

IF I remember correctly, horsewhipping is NOT fatal but it drives the point home(no pun intended) look at it like this, a small defenseless kitten is strangled, and for what, it damn sure wasn't Powder the DREADED SPACE INVADING CAT, this was a small baby, so this piece of human garbage, inebriated...'he says'...takes his meanness out on it and then forces his kid to stab it! Yeah, that sure is the picture of a responsible parent huh?.

Makes me want to vomit!

Am I outraged? You damn skippy I am! Am I sick to my stomach? You damn skippy I am!
Would I love ten minutes alone with this...this...subhuman in a man suit? OOOOOHHHH YES!

Sorry gentle readers, this is MY other side that I try desperately to keep locked up and under control, but it's stupid crap like this that makes me want unleash it just for a little while, so in lieu of that, I guess I'll go mow the grass...Have a GREAT DAY!



No comments: