Friday, July 25, 2008

OOOOOHHHHHHH PUHLEEZE!

Somebody out there NEEDS to get a grip! On Yahoo this am was an article about Feminists in a Feeding Frenzy over Fat Princess, a video game.

The jist of the game is to rescue a princess that has been fed cake to make her too heavy to haul away from the evil kidnappers castle via the fact that she is too fat from eating cake.

SO now a bunch of militant wackos are up in arms over the game...well...bully for them!

I'm a simple guy, and I don't whine, bitch,piss,moan, have hard down dying duck fits over simple things like GAMES!

While it is true that I am a dyed in the wool Tennessee Vols fan and I DO poke fun at Alabama football and their supporters I don't go around getting my panties all up in a twist, and sniveling and whining about a lost game, or ANY opposing team or the tactics used in the game.

So, I say this to the 'feminists' that are acting like mentally challenged porcine omnivores(pig crazy), Please...just for once in your miserable earthly sojourn, get a grip, stop whining, stop sniveling, get some tissue, dab at your bloodshot, teary eyes, wipe your snot filled nasal passages clean and understand that A. This is just a GAME, B. You are NOT required to play said game by law C. If you do NOT like said game, then you have two options, you can either play another game or you can play with yourself, either way, you should be able to derive some sort of angry pleasure and finally we come to the final part of this list. D. THIS IS JUST A GAME!

I fail to understand the logic in all of the uproar over a video game that does not portray wholesale bloodletting, murder,rape, incest or drug usage, I have personally viewed five screens of this game, and fail to see the offense in any of them, but then again, just maybe I am too logical and too practical, but I do know one thing, all of your hi jinks, didoes,flailings and head banging temper tantrums don't mean diddly jack squat in my book, so grow up, get a life and GET A FRIGGIN GRIP ON REALITY. The world DOES NOT revolve around you, it revolves around the sun, the world is NOT yours for the taking, the world will definitely take YOU given half a chance, and, oh yeah, one more thing, maybe the services of a well trained psychotherapist should be looked into, or maybe you just need to have your ass kicked from here to Mount LeConte, THAT just might wake you up and bring you BACK to reality. Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, I know that that last statement was inappropriate, but I have the feeling that momma and daddy did not utilize the option of warming up the setters of their spoiled brats, turned sniveling, whiny ass cry babys...

'Nuff said there! Jeez!

Oh Yeah...one More Thing...GO VOLS!

No comments: